Reduce distractions by informing colleagues you do not want to be disturbed.
Give your colleagues more precise status information by customizing your own status message instead of using one from a preset list, such as available and busy.
Deliver your status to your colleagues on their 8x8 Work for Desktop or their mobile devices.
Quickly and easily change your status in two clicks.
Unified Communication as a Service
solution isn't easy; Adhesion can help!
Click here to schedule a complimentary advisory call.
- Improve efficiency of call transfers and forwards because you can see the availability status of the person to which you would like to transfer or forward the call including whether they are already on a call.
- Reduce the amount of time callers spend on hold.
- Reduce the frequency with which callers are sent to voicemail.
- Automatically change your status to busy when you are in a meeting by connecting your calendar to 8x8 Work.
- Let your colleagues in any office know that you are on the phone with a phone icon placed your status icon.
- Optionally allow your status to change to "Away" after set periods of inactivity.
Note: Not all deskphones have presence capabilities. Please consult your deskphone vendor's Website for more information. You can also use 8x8 Work.
Learn more about Analytics
Trying to understand information from multiple communications tools means making data-driven decisions is time-consuming and resource-intensive.
Choosing a solution isn't easy, that's where Adhesion comes in.
Do you have questions? Are you ready to get started?
The easiest way to get connected with us is to schedule a time that you already know is convenient for you, because let's face it, nobody likes the back and forth via email to find a time for a quick call or meeting. But if scheduling something on your own doesn't suit you then feel free to send us a message and we'll be in touch.
Someone from our team will be in touch soon!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Adhesion: the tendency of dissimilar particles
to cling to one another
Adhesion Tech was founded on the principle that while technology seems daunting and dissimilar to many organizations’ existing operations, through guided digital transformation, those operations will adhere to technology and become effortlessly streamlined.